6 Volt Regulator
Oil Pressure Indicator
Battery Voltage Display
Electronics services including consulting, design, prototypes and
small scale production. Capabilities include the design of electronic circuits and
electromechanical devices. Design of simple printed circuit boards. Assembly and test of
prototypes and small volume production. We can also evaluate, test and debug existing
products and designs. Custom, one off and small volume products are our specialty.
Sample PCB Design
Sample Assembled PCB
- 6 Volt Voltage Regulator -
- A compact modern solid state voltage regulator for 6 volt generators.
This regulator was specifically designed for the Miller D6 generator used on Vincent and
other early British motorcycles. It is small enough to fit inside the original Miller
voltage regulator housing. It will also work with the Lucas E3L and many other generators
of that style.
- Electronic Oil Pressure Indicator -
- An oil pressure indicator intended for vintage motorcycle
applications but suitable for many situations requiring a simple electronic pressure
indicator that is powered from 12 volts.
- Battery Voltage Display -
- A low power (always on) digital battery voltage display that allows
constant monitory of the battery state both while the machine is in use but also while
parked with the ignition off.